Thursday, January 19, 2006

FAB 208 (1971)

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW A SECRET?

Francoise Hardy:
"One of the surest ways to attract and hold a boy is permanently to smell gorgeous. I use Vent Vert by Balmain - perfume or cologne - and in my daily bath I put Sea Water Concentrate by Revlon. It's expensive but the fragrance is worth the cost!"

Judith Durham:
"From my experience, boys hate thick make-up. So for a smoother, more natural make-up always apply your foundation with a damp sponge. Doing it this way means your make-up won't hide your face, just enhance it. Besides, the less you use, the less the cost!"

Carol Dilworth:
"A tip for blondes - wash your hair as usual then put some Borax in the rinsing water. That's an idea passed on from my mother. Doing this keeps my hair soft and shining, and I'm sure it's the reason that I'm still a natural blonde. Once when I stopped using Borax for a while my hair started to go darker."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home